The Student News Site of Rockville High School

Rampage

Rockville-Walter Johnson Football Game, Sept. 4.

Inferno Leader, senior James Morey, poses with spirited fans seniors Max Skoklund, Mark Pankowski, and Alexander Nagy.

Inferno Leader, senior James Morey, poses with spirited fans and friends, seniors Max Skoglund, Mark Pankowski, and Alexander Nagy.

Rockville in a play against WJ. The Rams on defense.

Senior cheerleaders Brendan Andrews and Mackailee Culotta perform a stunt for the fans and cheering to support the football players.

The white hot inferno student section looks towards the scoreboard, reading 26-7, Rockville, with three minutes left before half-time.

Orange and Black bleed in the Walter Johnson stadium. "I am so proud to go to Rockville. We have such a great community and spirited group of kids," senior Anna Weiler said.

Orange and Black bleed in the Walter Johnson stadium. “I am so proud to go to Rockville. We have such a great community and spirited group of kids,” senior Anna Weiler said.

Eager RHS fans watch the first game of the school-year unfold.

Eager RHS fans watch the first game of the school-year unfold. “I love being a ┬ápart of a school that dominates in school spirit both in our own school and away,” senior Courtney Herzog said.